Various surgical facial beautification techniques offer the patient new and better alternatives.
Surgery of the “V” line
- JAW BROAD-Thinning the jawbone is done by cutting the jaw bone to decrease its width. This is the “V” line surgery. We perform this surgery under general anaesthesia.
- LARGE JAW-A large and too advanced jaw causes both aesthetic and functional problems. We perform the receding of the jaw under general anaesthesia.
- SMALL JAW-A small jaw that is set too far back causes both aesthetic and functional problems. We advance the jaw under general anaesthesia.
- ASYMMETRIC JAW-A lateralized mandible causes both aesthetic and functional problems. We perform the medicalization and symmetrization of the jaw under general anaesthesia.
- CHIN-The chin can be large or small. When it is very large, it can be reduced by cutting the bone and removing a portion of the bone. When it is small, it can be reduced by cutting the bone and advancing a part of the chin. We perform this surgery under general anaesthesia.
It is due to the gradual deterioration of the hair follicles. Hair follicles are like the root of a plant. Its deterioration will cause the weakening of the hair and its eventual fall when this weakening is extreme.
Usually skeletonizes as you age, you. You will notice the signs of skeletonization of the forehead as the bony prominences become more noticeable, prominences that were barely noticeable before now become more noticeable. These prominences are the superciliary arches. Then there are also depressions. The appearance of prominences also implies the appearance of depressions next to it.
Are the natural prominences of the forehead. These prominences have a masculinizing component and are inconvenient on the female forehead. Therefore, the correction of prominent brow ridges is a facial feminization surgery.
The patient himself hardly notices this skeletonization of the nose concerning the passage of time. We correct this problem with micro fat, which is processed fat from the same patient under local anaesthesia or sedation. Improving the contour of the nose with micro fat produces excellent results.
The elevation of the nasal tip improves the aesthetics of the nose in many cases. We elevate the nasal tip using both surgical techniques or with supportive threads under local anaesthesia.
The thinning of the wide nose improves nasal aesthetics in many cases. We thin the wide nose by surgical techniques or with support threads under local anaesthesia.
The eyes are the first point of the face to be seen when looking at a face. The changes in ageing are skin redundancy, loss of volume in the contour and “bags” in the lower eyelids.